Create a note taking sheet with sections for each of the following questions. As you watch, make a brief note when you see something that seems relevant to a question.
1. What are the strengths and weaknesses of monarchy?
2. What factors allowed the Qin to conquer the rest of the kingdoms of China?
3. How do we know what happened so long ago?
4. In what ways does (The Emperor) Qin Shi Huang (Ying Zheng (嬴政) or Zhao Zheng (趙政)) seem like a mythical figure?
5. What was “legalism” in the Qin dynasty?